• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde re-colors I have submitted.

Noriruru

Freebooter
Hey guys I've just uploaded some re-colored variants of the recently released Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde.

These re-color variants are based on the british, french, spanish, and dutch faction NPCs found in PotBS (not necessarily real country paint jobs) complete with the actual ingame sail patterns which I took the liberty of porting as well.

The only parts of the re-colors I couldn't do was the bottom hulls as the texture is linked to the mast bases as well.

They are in PoTC build mod form as I don't have CoAS.

These ships are in my FTP folder if anyone is interested in adding them to the game.

Just to make things easier for anyone interested, here's a link: http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/Noriruru/FWzP%20Recolors/

Ooooh! I think I may have goofed on my export of the french version. :facepalm

She's supposed to have a blue hull.

Interesting variant though, :cheeky

Oh I like those Hylie!!!

I like them SO much I think I'm going to start a new POTC game! The last time I played was build 13. I've never even tried build 14 yet. I have tons of time right now in recovery. I'm off from work for two whole months. I'm kinda burned out on Mount and Blade right now and am working on two versions of COAS. I usually like to play two different games simultaneously.

So one other thing to consider. If you look at that video I did you will see that the one I captured has a differnt stern decoration than the King on the horse. Its actually a rug and I have another one that is some Coats of Arms with eagles on them. I'm havin Craiggo make me some new stern textures with different shields to include one he took from my Flickr photostream of the Zeven Provincien's back end. We put that coat of arms on the back end of Pinnace11.

The specific texture is called "custom"

I would do it myself, but don't know how to convert photos into TGA.TX If someone wanted to give me a tutorial I would do it myself, cause Craiggo is really busy right now.

MK

I like them SO much I think I'm going to start a new POTC game! The last time I played was build 13. I've never even tried build 14 yet. I have tons of time right now in recovery. I'm off from work for two whole months. I'm kinda burned out on Mount and Blade right now and am working on two versions of COAS. I usually like to play two different games simultaneously.
I'll be honoured! Of course this ship isn't in any of the modpack releases yet, but will be in Beta 2 once that's ready to go.
But even before Beta 2 is released, there's a LOT of amazing content to try out in Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 7. :yes

I would do it myself, but don't know how to convert photos into TGA.TX If someone wanted to give me a tutorial I would do it myself, cause Craiggo is really busy right now.
All you need is any picture editing program capable of opening and saving TGA files along with the TX Converter (http://www.pyratesahoy.com/build/tools/txconverter.zip) to convert between usable TGA files and the game's TX files.

Eh? A blue hull? Oh well.....

Well, play away! It shouldn't be that hard to export them to COAS either.

They are on the FTP in my folder, in the "after patch 7" folder, titled "FWzP1-2-3-4.7z". Hopefully you can understand my instructions.

I don't know how to do those pictures either. But Pgargon does.

Actually those would be MY texture variants there MK.

Though I seem to have made a typo on my export of the french version.

she's actually supposed to look like this.

[attachment=7782:French FWzP.jpg]

Actually those would be MY texture variants there MK.

Though I seem to have made a typo on my export of the french version.

she's actually supposed to look like this.

[attachment=7782:French FWzP.jpg]

Ah my bad Noriruru. I'm just going senile and am doped up on percocet pain killers while I recover. I feeel great though! Nice work on the textures. I REALLY like the yellow one even though it's not historical for a Dutch ship it sure looks nice! I'm not real fond of that French one though. She looks a little too "foo foo" to me.

@Pieter, Thanks! I downloaded the converter. I will start playing around with it tonight. Definately going to start a new POTC game. The recent PR pages on the Woodes Rodgers and Bartolomew Portugues quests have peaked my curiosity as well. I will probably wait for that next patch to start.

MK

An understandable error there MK as I've only just begun to submit content for PotC.

Sorry to hear of your wreck up there.

my currently submitted textures are actually my re-creations of the completely unrealistic colors of the faction NPCs found on PotBS.

Red = PotBS British

Orange = PotBS Spanish

Typoed blue one = PotBS French

I also have a few skins planned for the upcoming Christianus Sixtus currently being ported by Armada.

I'm submitting stuff on a "do with it as you will" basis.

Back