• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

French privateer mission help!

woopypooky

Master Mariner
I 'm stuck on the very first mission. At Tortuga, i am to transport Lagrangre . My logbook said transport him to Marigot in Martinique. Now, marigot isnt in martinique and martinique dont have marigot. Anyway i go both place, went to tavern, go to both residences, talk to them but no option to handover. And Lagrange is still sitting in my ship!

<!--quoteo(post=334115:date=Jun 30 2009, 09:16 AM:name=woopypooky)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woopypooky @ Jun 30 2009, 09:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=334115"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I 'm stuck on the very first mission. At Tortuga, i am to transport Lagrangre . My logbook said transport him to Marigot in Martinique. Now, marigot isnt in martinique and martinique dont have marigot. Anyway i go both place, went to tavern, go to both residences, talk to them but no option to handover. And Lagrange is still sitting in my ship!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

it is Martinique near Fort-De-France not the port one of the beches (sp) when ud find the plads you will meet 4-6 hunters how will be wanting Langrangre's head, you will have to kill them then talk to Langrangre to complet the mission...

Back