• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Fred Bob can't be assigned as passenger

afar

Landlubber
Mod Release - Levis' Stuff [Nov 17] | PiratesAhoy!

Please test the files here. I was able to board an enemy ship without any errors. So if these files don't fix it I need to do a new clean install of my game and compare it with my version to see what you are missing.
There where some problems with finalizing an initialization. so I think those where causing the problem.

i have reinstalled the game and extract your files, when i tried to put fred bob to my passenger, the game crashed

Attachments

• compile.log
    17.8 KB · Views: 83
  • error.log
    126 bytes · Views: 92
  • system.log
    7.4 KB · Views: 93
i have reinstalled the game and extract your files, when i tried to put fred bob to my passenger, the game crashed
Hmm no error log. Do you have a savegame from before you try to add him?
Do other officers etc work?
Is this a new error or was it also with the previous file?

i played new game. the game crashed when i only have fred bob. if i have other officers i can assign fred bob to passenger. this is save file before talking to old fart. previous save file dont have this problem.

Attachments

• -=Player=- Martinique.rar
    526.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
You started this New Game after installing the Build 14 Beta 4 WIP dated 15 Nov 2015 AND the latest "Levis Fixes", right?

With the ZIP I uploaded a bit ago installed in my game, I tried to replicate this.
But I cannot confirm it; seems to work quite fine:

upload_2015-11-18_23-31-54.png

You started this New Game after installing the Build 14 Beta 4 WIP dated 15 Nov 2015 AND the latest "Levis Fixes", right?
ah, sorry late reply. yes. and levis latest fixes on the day i post the problem.

i haven't try the latest fixes yet, will do it later.

Back