• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Notice Forum Broadening of Horizons

Ahoy there mateys,

After last week's Notice - Forum Software Upgrade by @DH27, it's time for some further changes.

While we've always been open to discussing just about anything, the vast majority has been focused on video games.
The forum structure was always set up for that too; so any regular pirate or seafaring affection-ado might quickly get lost and move on elsewhere.
Time to do something about that then!
With some input from @Armada and @Brent Jackson, I just finished restructuring our discussion areas to have room for much more varied interests.

Now it's up to us all to fill these up with some interesting stuff!
You can already find what we made a start with in the past; but there's plenty opportunity to take things ever further. :woot

@The Nameless Pirate has kindly updated our tagline to match:
PA_logo_400px.png

This is what the site staff will now be aiming to accomplish in the future! :cheers

FYI, you may need to refresh your browser for the new tagline to show up.

It will take some getting used to, but I think I like the new structure :cheers

Ahoy there mateys,

After last week's Notice - Forum Software Upgrade by @DH27, it's time for some further changes.

While we've always been open to discussing just about anything, the vast majority has been focused on video games.
The forum structure was always set up for that too; so any regular pirate or seafaring affection-ado might quickly get lost and move on elsewhere.
Time to do something about that then!
With some input from @Armada and @Brent Jackson, I just finished restructuring our discussion areas to have room for much more varied interests.

Now it's up to us all to fill these up with some interesting stuff!
You can already find what we made a start with in the past; but there's plenty opportunity to take things ever further. :woot

@The Nameless Pirate has kindly updated our tagline to match:
PA_logo_400px.png

This is what the site staff will now be aiming to accomplish in the future! :cheers
The change just now showed up for me, even though I had done multiple refreshes of the page, across multiple different visits, I probably should remake my gif to have the new tagline.
Maybe I should also use that as a reason to just return to working on some things... Including a sort of 3d model I am making.
(A message to the two who know the model I am referring to: Just keep it secret... ;) )

Back