• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Flying the Jolly Roger reputation

ColinBencroff

Landlubber
Hi people! New here.

I basically bought this game and I have been playing together with a guide and so far I'm having a great time.
I'm however stuck with a problem I can't fix.

After completing the Flying the Jolly Roger I'm getting the famous bug with the reputation going down every couple of days, however I did the fix of adding this line DeleteAttribute(pchar, "questTemp.Mtraxx.CharleePrince"); to hook's console and I can't seem to make it work. I really don't understand what could be the problem, so I have a couple of questions for you folks.

-Can I execute this command in any other console?
-Can I edit the save and remove it manually?
-If for some reason an update from the devs changed the name of the attribute (maybe it's now Charley Prince, or Charles Prince, or whatever), where it is stored so I can check it?
-Will the low reputation prevent me from enjoying the future DLC or main quests for example? I have the Honest Face skill so I suppose it shouldn't be a problem.

Hi people! New here.

I basically bought this game and I have been playing together with a guide and so far I'm having a great time.
I'm however stuck with a problem I can't fix.

After completing the Flying the Jolly Roger I'm getting the famous bug with the reputation going down every couple of days, however I did the fix of adding this line DeleteAttribute(pchar, "questTemp.Mtraxx.CharleePrince"); to hook's console and I can't seem to make it work. I really don't understand what could be the problem, so I have a couple of questions for you folks.

-Can I execute this command in any other console?
-Can I edit the save and remove it manually?
-If for some reason an update from the devs changed the name of the attribute (maybe it's now Charley Prince, or Charles Prince, or whatever), where it is stored so I can check it?
-Will the low reputation prevent me from enjoying the future DLC or main quests for example? I have the Honest Face skill so I suppose it shouldn't be a problem.

Hello and welcome to this community.

I can not help you with the questions you ask, maybe @kb31 can do it ...

Hi
Unfortunately I do not have a PC currently to check this on detail ;(
I can suggest trying tehomod console: in tehomod.ini set Console(or Debug window, I don't remember honestly) to 1. You can invoke it by pressing F5 in-game. enter desired command in the left side field and press enter
If this won't help, you can ask fixing your save on the official forum
Regards,
espkk

Back