• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flowgrapher and 3D Artist

ODemuth

The rudder rope guy
Coordinator
Creative Support
3D Artist
Hi guys, I'm a member of Wedori's Drake's Legacy-team.
He is my Maya mentor and I've worked with him for the last 18 months.

I've experiences in CryEngine 2 and CryEngine 3. I've made some gimmicks with CryEngine's scripting tool flowgraph (FG). I'll be the man if you have any questions within FG.
autoturret_fg_bigbq0t.jpg

I've also some experience in Maya. Currently, in my spare time, I'm working on the glorious His Majesty's Bark Endeavour.

0027nsxw.jpg

0018ms68.jpg

003aws49.jpg

00438sgd.jpg

005tzsaq.jpg

006o7sc8.jpg

007j1smk.jpg

0083vsep.jpg

009grstc.jpg

014ikuzw.jpg
Figurine on the Endeavour's stern
013g0st7.jpg

010mese2.jpg

011k8sty.jpg

012xgskp.jpg
I am looking forward to joining the crew.
Cheers Oliver

Proudly presents one of the old Drakes Legacy guy :D ;)

Ahoy and welcome! :ahoy
It's great to see another member of the Drake's Legacy team offering to help us out. We'd be happy to have you on the team!
I've added you to the 3D Artists group. If you'd prefer any other titles, check this thread and let me know.

I'd recommend starting a dedicated thread in this forum for your Endeavour progress. As for flowgraph work, you may want to talk to @Captain Murphy about how you could help.

Welcome! I am not overly fond of the FlowGraph process, but that is because I am not afraid to tear into the C++ to do what I need done, lol. I would love some input on the processes that you have done in the past to see how we can make them work in the new core DLL in code. That is a beautiful boat as well. I can't wait to see her in action!

Back