• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flat Out

Halenthal

Landlubber
OK, it's a silly driving game, I got it for my kids for Christmas. Now I can't stop playing `it-it`'s hilarious. You drive in races or in funny competitions and get money not only for winning but also for destroying parts of the `track-fences`, signs, etc. Pieces and parts of your car get bent, tore up, torn off, it's great to see the hood come loose and be flapping up and down while you drive, then you go fast enough and it comes off and flies over the car. Or your doors swing open and closed while you're driving, unless they get tore off too! The 'bonus' games are hilarious as well, you do things like a demolition derby, or silly contests like launching your driver out of the car after going up a ramp to see how high you can throw him. The drivers fly through the air and skid across the ground with animations like they're rag dolls, it's hilarious.

Did I mention it's hilarious?

Back