• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fix Help?

Luffy

Pirate King
is it possible to fix this?
Untitled.png

bright as hell cant see much, happening in every storm, have both Intel Fix, And The Fix So that it's not oily water, and the latest Mods, including the one on homepage. it has not done this since patching to the newest one on homepage.

That is the infamous whiteout. It used to only happen around mid day, but that has been fixed in the latest WIP, at least for me.
Now what happens is that during the storm it looks nice and dark, but when the storm ends it goes full white. I escape to the world map to reset it and everything is good again.
Is that screenie from during the storm or just after the storm ends?

That is the infamous whiteout. It used to only happen around mid day, but that has been fixed in the latest WIP, at least for me.
Now what happens is that during the storm it looks nice and dark, but when the storm ends it goes full white. I escape to the world map to reset it and everything is good again.
Is that screenie from during the storm or just after the storm ends?

not sure, but it's there everytime when starting a new game on standard. story line

Isn't that just fog?

The point is, it's not supposed to be that bright during or after storms. We managed to prevent storms from being that bright, but it still looks like that when the storm ends. :facepalm

Back