• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Finding the rat

freaker

Landlubber
Hi! I had to find the rat who is reporting the location of pearl divers to Sharpe... The problem is: I've spoken to every single man in the village and still no clue. I also checked the two beaches but find nothing. Where to search next?

well you missed one if you spoke to every single man, you need to speak to the one native tribesmen in the village, he will give you a hint and then its still a frustrating quest to finish. i camped it a bit and then just gave up.

Well I talked to the Indian guy, but how bloody long do I have to sit here at this beach? After 2 weeks its way past getting old.

<!--quoteo(post=336089:date=Jul 8 2009, 02:33 PM:name=Axet)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Axet @ Jul 8 2009, 02:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=336089"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Well I talked to the Indian guy, but how bloody long do I have to sit here at this beach? After 2 weeks its way past getting old.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
If anyone has any idea of how to get this sob to show up let me know. As of now I'm reloading a save just before this and forgetting this pos quest ever happened.

Back