• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved File won't fully download

Bark46dog

Landlubber
I have tried every mirror multiple times and each time it doesn't download the entire file so I get the error that build info.txt is missing. Only 2.01 GB / 2,1151,208 KB of the file is getting downloaded. I have followed the instructions word for word and nothing fixes it. (update) I tried reinstalling but now its 2.3 GB / 2,303,873 KB. But I get the same error.

Last edited:
Oops. I had to shut down for updates and then forgot. Uploading now.

EDIT: After a 12 minute download the Build 14 Beta2 FULL part 2 is exactly the same size as the one I have archived and that my current POTC game is based on. 2,445,572 KB

Last edited:
What browser are you using?
What kind of antivirus are you using?
Did the browser said the download is complete?
What kind of windows/os do you have?

What browser are you using?
What kind of antivirus are you using?
Did the browser said the download is complete?
What kind of windows/os do you have?
I am using firefox, McAfee Anti virus but I have the firewall disabled, The browser says the download is complete and I'm using Windows 7 64-bit

Update: It worked after I installed using Internet Explorer. I guess there was something wrong with firefox. Thanks for your help and sorry for bothering you.

Last edited:
Huh. I use Firefox and AVG free. Also Win7 64. My wife has problems sometimes where nothing but Internet Exploder works for her.

My guess is that mc afee integrates in FireFox and blocks a part of the download without saying it. Wouldn't be the first time I see this happening. IE doesn't allow those things to happen so probally thats why it did work there.

Back