• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion facebook members chat

Ok so for me I enjoy talking with the member and learning and things, but for me its harder to find the exact forum place and logging in especially on my mobile device and Facebook is a lot easier so I was wondering could we or do we have a chat on Facebook just to talk and ask questions in an easier way, or even a members group were we do the same thing? just wondering.

@captain John Thompson: I can be very short on that, as currently there is no such thing.
You're welcome to try and start one though.

Personally I much prefer using the forum, main reason being that discussions can be split over various topics, which should prevent them from becoming too confusing.
Plus a forum is more easily searchable for future reference. This is also why the forum rules very strongly recommend people to ask whatever questions they've got in public.

I have to admit that a forum on a mobile phone is not always particularly awesome; though I've known worse ones than ours.
Still, I use it from my phone quite a lot. It remembers that I am logged in, so that's at least some help.

One big advantage of the forum is that anything posted here can be seen by all forum members - pretty obvious. :D Anything posted on Facebook, on the other hand, won't be seen by any of us who don't have a Facebook account.

Back