• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Exclusive Q&A with Octane Games!

I haven't heard a word mate, I figured I would give them till January before I start pestering them about a reply, that will be a full six months. Anytime lawyers get involved, stuff like this takes forever!

I haven't been able to find anything out about the game since they released the last teaser trailer back a couple of months ago. :shrug

- Bump-

- Bump-

Has anyone heard anything from Octane Games ?

Have they forgotten to reply ( or just decided to ignore us ) ?

Has the game been cancelled ? :cry

Ravens Cry

Has anyone heard anything new about this game

I checked the website & found nothing. :shrug

I sent them an email back the beginning of January mate, I got a reply stating that they would check with their publisher to see if they could send us a response to the questions that we sent in. I haven't heard anything back from them.

I haven't been able to find anything else on the web since that preview I posted last year about the raven summoning crap. My guess is this is gonna be an attempt at a serious game using the Pirates Of Black Cove engine! I really hope that I am wrong, but since they wont answer any of our questions all we can do is guess! :shrug

The good news is Port Royal 3 comes out in September/August! :woot

I sent them an email back the beginning of January mate, I got a reply stating that they would check with their publisher to see if they could send us a response to the questions that we sent in. I haven't heard anything back from them.
that clearly states that they responded

NO

remember their response if you ever consider one of their products

Yup, that is pretty much going to be my response as well mate!

Back