• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

everything is blank

blix2006

Landlubber
just installed both the game and this mod..well when i launch the game the main title screen is blank..i see the planks that should have options but nothing more..i click the first one assuming it was start game and it loaded to your main guy but the sound was glitching bad and it was choppy..i have a great system any ideas on what is causing this?

A great system?

Please if you say this post your system specs, as a great system with a certain thing can cause it to be bad

And that I think is your problem, please take a look at the Build Mod and Forum FAQ located here.

Specifically at the section that says NOT to install in PROGRAM FILES for VISTA and Windows 7 because of the security, install it somewhere like C:/My Games/Bethesda Softworks/Pirates of the Caribbean

And that I think is your problem, please take a look at the Build Mod and Forum FAQ located here.

Specifically at the section that says NOT to install in PROGRAM FILES for VISTA and Windows 7 because of the security, install it somewhere like C:/My Games/Bethesda Softworks/Pirates of the Caribbean

ok gonna try that now,i will update when done.thanks for the fast response.

Back