• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

English Quest Ling

leongt

Master Mariner
Every time I go to ask the governor general in port royal for a mission I get.

{ I don't know you at all, Mister leave my office I deal only with men in the service of his majesty Karl 2 Stuart }

And my character answers with

{ Sorry for the disturbance, When I have a license from England I will returne }

My rep is at Hero and I haven't spoke too or done any pirate quest's and the only thing I did was buy an English patent off a guy in Bermuda, Would this be why I'm getting this answer?

You bought the patent and then did the COAS quest, didn't you. You'll need to go to your inventory and equip the patent (odd as that might seem).

Did the first 2 English quest line missions but now every time I go back the the governor he just keeps on saying he's busy and for me to come back later { I've waited for about 15 days now but still no new missions }

You bought the patent and then did the COAS quest, didn't you. You'll need to go to your inventory and equip the patent (odd as that might seem).
What patent your are referring to? I bought a English trade patent but still the governor general in port royal doesn't know me.
I try to equip the trade patent but I can't (the equip button is not enable).

Privateer patent, not trading licence. Trading licence just allows you to enter enemy ports unhindered.

Back