• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

English Quest Line

blackice

Landlubber
hello to all the players and members in the forum

i will add here a walkthrough to the english quest line supported with pics to describe what i say cause my english is not good

and after i finish that i will add walkthrough to the other quest lines (Dutch, french, Spain and pirates) + the side quests

so stay with me :dance

as Greyfoot say to me that sordid and handel then i will make this post to put in it the pictures of the places that you want to get to it or the places of the rare items

here is the beginning

1st its nothing you meet the guy called Jeremy Pitt he told you that the owner of the house is injured so you go to the house and you will meet the owner servant and you as him to bring a water or something cause i dont read it any more so you wil ask him to bring something then you go upstairs to the left and enter the first room after you enter the servant will come to you and give you wat you ask him to get then a scene then you found yourself in-front of the servant talk to him then Jeremy Pitt enter the room and told you that the english soldiers know about the owner of the house or something and tell you to get the sword and pistol from the balcony and to open this you need to get a key here is the picture where you can find this key

Thekey.jpg

then you take the key and go to the balcony and open the chest and take the sword and pistol equip those and wait for the english soldiers have a little chat with them then let them kill you and you have a scene in a court then you go to the platinum

wen you start you after you get captured you will find yourself at the platinum as we say you will have a little talk with Jeremy Pitt you will know from him that Colonel Bishop looks for you then you get out of the house the first preson who talk to you thats Colonel bishop and make sure that you know him here is a picture to him

colonelbishop.jpg

you will know from colonel bishop that the governor's wife is ill so you need to get to her and fix the problem

to be continued :onya

then after you leave Colonel Bishop cross the river then turn left then right then right the go straight till you see the lights of the city gates enter the city the go straight then turn right till the Residence guard stop you you have little chat with him then you go inside talk to the governor then he told you to go check his wife.

to go to his wife go to the door at that next to the governor then go upstairs then enter the room talk to her you found here so illget out you many cheat the governor in you want extra money and you may not as you like to cheat him talk to him and ask him to to get 2500 to buy a medicine and of course you dont need any money to get the medicine then go out of the Residence the turn right the 1st house to the right get inside it (its dr.Dan's house) you will find Dr. whicker inside and he told you that he needs to talk with you about something important and you told him that u are in hurry then you take appointment from him at the Tavern later so you serach the chests and the cool items and steal extra medicine from the desk upstairs here:

theextramedicine.jpg

then you go outside and you will find Dr.Dan he will talk to you of course dont tell him that you steal the medicine tell him that the governor/s wife is ill and you need medicine to cure her he will give another one got to her (you know the way back to the Residence) give her the medicine after you give it to here you will find yourself at the tavern talk to the innkeeper ask him for Dr.Whicker he will tell you that he is in the tavern room go inside he tells you that he and Dr.Dan wants to help you to escape from the island.

to be continued :onya

I am sure Sordid or Handel already posted this walkthrough here but hey keep playing and post some pics as well especially rare founds.(damn those totems someone should post a picture for each one already :whipa)

then i will make this post to put in it the pictures of the places that you want to get to it or the places of the rare items

I am sure Sordid or Handel already posted this walkthrough here but hey keep playing and post some pics as well especially rare founds.(damn those totems someone should post a picture for each one already :whipa)
That was me, and this is not even the English quest line. What Blackice has been posting is the Peter Blood introductory quest, which we already have a walkthrough for as well (also by me, incidentally).
As for a totem database, that seems like a pretty good idea. I might do that one of these days.

Yep there`s no pics yet but them ones in Tortuga and Port of Spain and none of the tricky ones like San Juan del Norte :will

That was me, and this is not even the English quest line. What Blackice has been posting is the Peter Blood introductory quest, which we already have a walkthrough for as well (also by me, incidentally).
As for a totem database, that seems like a pretty good idea. I might do that one of these days.
i know that i do it from the beginning so of course i add peter blood walkthrough before the english walkthrough

Does anyone have a link to an actual walkthrough for the English quest line? I've been searching the forums for a while now but haven't come across anything yet. I don't want to start up a new post if this already exists. Thanks.

Back