• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Enemy preparing to board!, Get Ready!!

cbb018

Sailor Apprentice
Hello again good guys. I come to think about this when a saw a schooner who approached an enemy frigate fast its broadside, it looks like the schooner is gonna board the frigate. Will that be possible to mod? Sail HO! strange sail on the larboard bow... it looks like a french privateer boarding a Dutch merchant ship Sir.
And you get to be boarded too or they are afraid because the chances of them winning against you. Well it will be cool if that's possible.

Ya know, methinks ai ships boarding other ai ships has been discussed, and it might be possible. :nerbz

You have never been boarded??? :8q I hate it when that happens. :ixi The ai will only board you if they outnumber you. Spend some time in a merchant ship and you will be boarded. :2guns

Has been discussed before and I'm sure we could simulate it to some extent.
But it won't happen without someone to do it...

Has been discussed before and I'm sure we could simulate it to some extent.
But it won't happen without someone to do it...

Its my first time hearing about being able to mod a game, hmm its code... I'll try to read some of the tutorials and see if I can try and do anything.

Back