• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Double Barrel Musketeer

Asquinol

Sailor Apprentice
So, I finally tracked down the Arrow and collected the double barrled musket carbine. I went back and returned the rifle to the owner and he joined my crew.

However, the musket is not in my inventory, nor is it in his. He is walking around like he is holding one, but it is not there. I gave him bullets to see if it was just a graphical glitch and he does not shoot. On his item pane, it shows him as using fisticuffs and even if I give him a sword he does not equip that.

I do have a musketoon in my ships cabin that I was thinking of giving him to see if he would equip that, but I wanted to check here for a solution to the problem first.

He should have the doubled barrel musket in his inventory. ( the item pane should show both the musket & the fists ) I think he equips it when you make him a fighter.

I think he also has lots of bullets for it. He won't equip any sword you give him. I think because his only weapon is supposed to be the muskett ( that is why he has fists equipped) .

If he does not shoot when you are in a fight - try talking to him first ( before you get involved in a fight ) - he has a special dialog where you can tell him to stand a certain distance away from you and then fire during a fight - try changing the distance and see if that makes him fire.

Back