• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Outdated Door in FTJR Nemesis bugged? (minor spoiler)

Agavian

Landlubber
Hello Guys,

I really need help here. So I am in the FTJR Questline, in Nemesis. Went deep into the dungeons. Killed all the guys there and was told by Z that I was locked down there. Before that, I already got the rusty key from the corpse to go through the locked door in the lowest part of the dungeon. This door, howewer, does not open, despite me having the rusty key in my inventory. Am I missing something? Is this a bug? I would be EXTREMELY unhappy if I had to load a save hours before picking up the key and having to fight all the people down there again. Please help
, thank you!

Worst case, are there any cheats that could help me progress behind this door?

Thank you so much!

Edit: Since I cannot escape from this Island but through this door, it seems my safe is dead :( Are there any invulnerability cheats or such to help me redo this area quickly, if no solution presents itself?

Edit 2: Solved, I messed up my save games and loaded one, where I havent talked to Z yet so the door did not open. Would delete this post if I could :)

Last edited:
Back