• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Does anybodyhave the files Build 14 light and Alpha 10?

Walter Kennedy

Bandit Of Barbados
Storm Modder
Hello all, I'm not sure why but I'm been wanting to try the old mods of POTC- I wanted to download build 13 final, Alpha 10 full then to beta 1 light then patch 2. Though unfortunaley for me every page that supposed to have these files redirect me to a page that says " Whoops that didnt go well". Does anybody have these files I could download? Though you might ask yourself-

Why does buck want the old stuff when Beta 2.2 is out?
Answer: I like old things, and just want to check out what the game is like before beta 2.2.

Any help would be much apreciated, Buck

I only have build 14 beta 1 full. Why would you want it though? It is very buggy.

Honestly Hylie I'm not very sure, I like old games,etc. and I thought it would be intresting to try a old mod, compare and whatnot.

Hmm whenever I install the build 14 beta 1- it says installer integrity check failed. Hylie could you send me the link for that build 14 beta 1? that you said you had.. On internant explorer when one trys to install beta 1- it shows 5 hours, 8 hours it keeps increasing. One time it got to greater than 12 hours and the time kept increasing and well 1% was downloaded, so I restarted my pc, turned off netflix, left only the download page but still same- no results. One time it worked though actually failed- it was slow then it sped up but alas another installer integrity check fail. I try it with Mozilia Firefox als- same thing. :modding

I seem to have a problem. At 1.6gb beta1 is too big for Dropbox. I really don't know how to get it to you.

Good news- stratedgyinformer decided to work correctly, and Build 14 beta 1 was installed without problems. Thanks Pieter, Hylie, and Armada for the help.

Good to hear that! It is always interesting to try the older versions, though I do dare say that B14 Beta 2 IS much better than Beta 1. ;)

You can change the controls to whatever you want in EVERY Build version. :shock

The mouse use of the controls has been the same since the unmodified game. No modpack or lack thereof is going to help you there. :doff

That is kinda sorta the industry standard. It has been like that for at least 20 years.

Back