• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Does anybody have any savegames I could use?

Peter Blood

Privateer
I just downloaded and installed patch five, however, I was wondering if someone had two save games I could use, one for assassin, and one for Bartolomeu.The assassin save I want to be right before the cannons of mona quest, and I want the Bartolomeu save to be right before the Arturo Campos hunt. I hope somebody has appropriate files for this, or else I will have to start over again.

For Assassin, open PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h and set ENABLE_CHEATMODE to 1 at the bottom of the file.
Now when you start the storyline, the opening dialog will give you the option to skip ahead to various parts of the story.

No, it doesn't. Though if you search through Bartolomeu's thread, you might run into some code to put in console.c that'll do the same for you.

Ah, the only thing is that I now have to capture the Solel Royale off of Khael Roa, but I cannot find the ship. I also can't procede to the next boarding stage during land and boarding battles. I used to have this problem before. Can you give me the link to the thread on not being able to procede to the next step?

To fix not being able to go to next boarding deck

see this post item no. 6 --> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352880

:cheers

what of the Solel Royale? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I think the ship has been changed because the original Solel Royale did not work in the game.

When you arrive at Khael Roa on land Ho you should find yourself in a battle between English & French ships - I think the ship you now want is the biggest French one. ;)

The nice looking ornate 68 gunned War Galleon? I thought that might have been it. Can you beat the quest if you sink it?

I think you are supposed to capture it and take it back to the Vice Admiral

You can try sinking it and see what happens & what Vice admiral says-- Suggest you save the game before trying this :yes

Indeed I did change the ship; pretty sure I changed the name reference as well.

My memory say that it is Le Couronne, but called Soliel Royale. My game died right there.

Indeed she is La Couronne now. Seems I missed renaming her in the questbook files; just it fixed for Patch 6 though. :doff

Definitely already renamed in "Salvadore Benavides_dialog.h" . :shrug

I mean the ship name in the dialog? :?

Unless it did it automatically cause it uses code to name the ship

Seems I only did the ship replacement AFTER Patch 5; that explains a lot.

In Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 6, the opening of the Bartolomeu storyline also offers shortcuts to almost all parts of the story if ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on. :doff

Back