• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Do i need to start a new game?

Beneke

Landlubber
so i did the fix before starting the warewolf thong in caracas,( or cumana... next to the tavern)
i am currently french, with the french letter of marque, i finished it and am now working on the pirate questline. do i need a spanish letter of marque to do the quest? or do i just need to start a new game? also, will i lose my french baron title?
i dont mind but you know.... im a commander lol.

so i did the fix before starting the warewolf thong in caracas,( or cumana... next to the tavern)
i am currently french, with the french letter of marque, i finished it and am now working on the pirate questline. do i need a spanish letter of marque to do the quest? or do i just need to start a new game? also, will i lose my french baron title?
i dont mind but you know.... im a commander lol.

you don't need spanish letter of marque, i've done it after completing dutch questline without getting spanish letter

You don't need a letter of marque for the quest. At most you'd need a Spanish trading license and raise the Spanish flag as you sail into port. You could also try sneaking in from the jungle, but it's a good idea to have a high stealth skill for that. As far as I know, you don't need a letter of marque to complete any quest (other than the nation's quests of course).

thanks, i had already done this quest before, but with the update, i was forced to start a new game.
I didnt realize however, that the teno fix was already included in the mod, so i did it twice. when i did this, the mob wouldnt show up, i restored the files however, and it worked

Back