• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

difference question

Jordy Swinkels

Landlubber
Banned
one last question in a new message, i cóuldn't answer my previous one anymore?

what is the difference between the staff members and the modders?

this is really my last question

Its like this, from a military point of view(comparing), WE are all SOLDIERS(members). And of course we have OFFICERS(staff members).
And good SOLDIERS that deserve a MEDAL(tags/ribbons: modders/quest writers/programmer/etc) will surely be given one.
So if you want to get promoted, just stick to this site and help out the best way you can. I hope this clears it up for you. :)

it does tank you, it's in ranks like this. i'm a private, the modders are sergeants and the staff are generals?

is this the wrong place to post this?

it does tank you, it's in ranks like this. i'm a private, the modders are sergeants and the staff are generals?
Yeeeeaaahhh...somewhat like that. But you got the point. ;)
is this the wrong place to post this?
Yes, this forum is where you report bugs/problems you are experiencing in-game.
General questions about the MOD can be posted here: POTC Build Mod
General questions and discussion about other stuffs can be posted here: The Burning Brig
Gameplay discussions and Tips: POTC Gameplay & Tips

And please read this: Welcome Message and Forum Rules

moved your post

i'll inderstand it now, sorry i posted on the wrong place
No sweat man. :) You're a new guy. At least now you know. Just read instructions more often from now on. ;)
moved your post
I wish I could do that too. I could do a little cleaning up/organizing here from time to time when found certain small mistakes from members and posts. :D

Last edited:
thank you for your kindness, i m not gonna post a lot here you know, it s only if something is not working right or there is someting wrong in the game like with dickman, i m not a coder or someting that s too difficult work for me so i d never become a modder like you guys

thank you for your kindness, i m not gonna post a lot here you know, it s only if something is not working right or there is someting wrong in the game like with dickman, i m not a coder or someting that s too difficult work for me so i d never become a modder like you guys
Yes! Bug/problem reporting is always helpful here. Just remember these when reporting bugs/problems:
  1. Put your game version.
  2. Brief description of the problem.
  3. Attach your .log files(compile-error-system) just after the problem occurs. (found in your main game folder after you exit game)
  4. A save before the problem occurs.
  5. Post it in the Bug Tracker Forum.
Cheers! :beer:

If you wanna help "not being able to code" doesn't have to stop you. We need people to test stuff too and people who do image work or just plain writing :).

Back