• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Detail parts

Takeda-One

Prussian Corsair
Storm Modder
Hey mates,

I like to start adding some details to shipmodels, but there is a little issue! The parts available in the TOOL are not of that kind you normally would expect to see on deck of a frigate! So what I need is a bunch of of parts like unmanned lifeboats, lamps, stearing wheels, guns, chests..., those kind of things pgargon used for his guns & more mod. Where can I get the files for that, any ideas??

Yes, all default items in the meshes-folder do not fit into my plans. I need an unmanned lifeboat for example! There is no such file in my game-folder either!

If you backed up the stock folder before installing the mod, you should have a version of the original boat that came with the game. It should be empty I believe. If nothing else, you can borrow the empty boat model from a stock version PotC. As to the other bits you are looking for, have a look around on various free 3D web-sites for models you can convert into the game.

Cap'n Drow

Back