• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Deliver A closed Chest

DjTodex

Landlubber
Plz, can someone tell me how to complete this quest?? :bow I cannot undarstand what should I do. I've spoken for the second time to the oxbay's shipyard and he told me that there is a man on falaise de fleur that sold him the chest. another thing, why every time I am by falaise de fleur, appears the black pearl whit the striped sails?? plz help ma :modding

Plz, can someone tell me how to complete this quest?? :bow I cannot undarstand what should I do. I've spoken for the second time to the oxbay's shipyard and he told me that there is a man on falaise de fleur that sold him the chest. another thing, why every time I am by falaise de fleur, appears the black pearl whit the striped sails?? plz help ma :modding

When you sail to falaise de fleur fly the Pirate Flag, :yes this should stop the Black Pearl attacking you. (do not attack it :no it is very strong )

Pirate Flag means can not sail to port, sail to Octopus Bay instead, and go through jungle to town, the man in falaise de fleur you want to talk to is in a house inside the port gates His name is Henry Peat. Talking to him should complete the quest

That shows you that you are on the right track ;)

Look in the houses in the town for the man (check suberb houses as well)

When you sail to falaise de fleur fly the Pirate Flag, :yes this should stop the Black Pearl attacking you. (do not attack it :no it is very strong )

I have the cursed flying dutchman. it is noy a problem to sink the black pearl!!!! ;) but I won't do it :onya

That Black Pearl (should be) VERY STRONG!!!!!
So it would be impossible (I think it is actually immortal)

Back