• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Deck Auto aim like in POTC

Redwolf1975

Landlubber
OK I thought I seen a post somewhere on this but can't seem to find it again,,,then again maybe it was in he AoP section I seen it.What I was wondering tho is it possible to implement it in CoaS somehow,,,I know its mostly code but cant find anything about it in my files,,and really dont have alot of time to look.Any help on maybe where to look or what to actually change would be helpful.Thanks in advance.

I would assume that it is something that can be done. Though whether or not all the same files would be involved would be up in the air. Basically it would involve creating an additional cannon fire key when you are in first person view on deck, then direct the fire code to the standard 3rd person firing on one key and 1st person directed firing on the other.

Definitely should be possible, just needs a bit of research and a bit of recoding.

Cap'n Drow

Back