• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Danielle Sheppard portrait missing

Asquinol

Sailor Apprentice
So, I finished the Enchanted City quest and took Danielle Sheppard on as a very capable officer. However, when I was on her ship, the Queen, her model didn't look right and she was cross-eyed and very weird looking. Also, she has no portrait on the character list to the left of character screen and she has no large portrait above the loyalty bar either.

Also, when you take over a ship and set a Captain, is there a way to change captains on that ship or is the only way to get that officer back to sell that ship?

I added Danielle as Captain of my Frigate when i took a Man-o-war as a prize and swapped ships. I was planning on putting my faithful frigate in storage but I can't figure out a way to put one of my lower level, rebellious officers as captain now.

NM this. I found the Danielle fix in an old, old GOF 1.1 thread in the mods section. Issue is fixed now.

Back