• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

damage

joeljames3

Landlubber
Hello i was playing on my account Joeljames3 and sudenly alen_smithe attacked me and my seige cannons went to 380 damage and my king pardons 2500 damage i am so mad and now i will be low ranked grrrrrrr can u plz fix the problem plz plz plz.

Read the posts in Pirates RPG forum in the Burning Brig at top of main forum page ,look for ones labeled "uber damage" .That should give you some ideas on how to prevent this problem.

Hiring a few mercenaries in each category helps ,especialy untrained mercs ,although you'll lose alot of them .The other thing you need to do is train ALLL of your own soldiers and stick with one size weapon instead of a variety .IE siege canons and Kings p. instead of 5 12#ers and 10 32#ers etc.No ones exactly sure why the heavy damage hits ,but this method usualy cures it. One last thing is to upgrade your ship and fortress whenever possible, this too seams to help. For future referance next time post RPG questions in the RPG forum and you will get more response . Hope this helps if not pm me and I'll try to give you more detailed tips.

Back