• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Customizations?

Drew Long

Sailor Apprentice
Im playing the beta build POTC and I see the option in character select to customize your guy and ship? The reason i ask is POTC is so limited selection wise on playable people, you get 6-8 or something like that, with various ages with each one time wise but the other build mod for the 2 in the series game gets like 20-30 people to pick from. So any help would be nice Thanks!

The interface for that was lost when we added Select Storyline. We've got a WIP one, but it hasn't been properly integrated into Beta 2 yet.
In the meantime, you can buy outfits from the tailor shops and change your appearance that way.
Alternatively, you can do whatever you want through code.

Also, i try and change the resolution to 1920x1080 via ini engine text file with no luck says no permissions.

"No permission"? You didn't install the game to Program Files, did you...? That can prevent you from editing the files.

Please read the FAQ. Links are in Armada's and Pieter's signatures and is also on this page directly above this thread. You want to install POTC anywhere but in program files.

Back