• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Crew walk bug

giuliootto

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Ahoy mates,

I've to report a bug that occurred in stock COAS, and also in GOF 1.x :
When I'm on 3D navigation, the crew are crammed together in a point of the deck, usually on the bow.
This happen just after entering at the sea, in the beginning the crew is walking normaly, but after a while they are blocking in a point of the deck.
This happen after the first enter on the sea, and it's solving by save at sea the game and reload it.
Nobody else have this bug?
It's a while that I don't reinstall the game, and I'm afraid that some could be corrupted in the Dlls, so if nobody else have this bug I will proceed with a reinstallation.
Because the simple solution, for me, is to save and reload the game when I'm entering at the sea, I would like to have a key to do the quick save and quick load (instead of done F6 + F9, do F7 to save and reload). Someone here know how, and where do this change?

Bye, bye,
Giuliootto

Hi,

I never see this bug. I test it and stay 72h (in game) on the deck, my crew walk normally during this test. they climb on the sails. Perhaps the bug is related with some boats only, not with bermuda sloop.

hope it help

Hi,

I never see this bug. I test it and stay 72h (in game) on the deck, my crew walk normally during this test. they climb on the sails. Perhaps the bug is related with some boats only, not with bermuda sloop.

hope it help
I suppose that you had try many ship. do you never see this kind of problem?
I will try to reinstall the game.

Thank you
Giuliootto

I've changed my PC with a new one. I reinstall COAS and copy the whole game folder, with GOF1.2, from the old PC to the new one.
The walk bug is expired.
I think something was wrong in my old PC.

Back