• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Crashing Very Much

BobbaFett

Sailor Apprentice
Ahoy.. I am crashing very much these couple of days.. on Every mod.. it happened to me last time, but I re-uni-stalled.. and it worked without crashing very much for over 1-2 days.. as now every time I load or something or even.. enter somewhere I crash... i try to post a Screen Shot of this error ASAP... thanks for reading this :onya

Regards
BobbaFett ;)

Can you enable error logging as per item #5 in this post --> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352879

then when you crash find the log files in your Pirates of the Caribbean folder and post them here as attachments ( error.log - system.log - compile.log ).

they may give a clue as to the problem.

:onya

Can you enable error logging as per item #5 in this post --> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352879

then when you crash find the log files in your Pirates of the Caribbean folder and post them here as attachments ( error.log - system.log - compile.log ).

they may give a clue as to the problem.

:onya

Hello Talisman.. sorry for late replie.. but how exactly i do that, sorry im kinda newwwbie! :(

This is the path in one of my installs. Open your engine.ini and make it look like this one except for the screen_x and screen_y stuff at the top. Set those to your screen resolution. The log files you want to attach here are: compile.log, error.log, and system.log. :drunk

This is the path in one of my installs. Open your engine.ini and make it look like this one except for the screen_x and screen_y stuff at the top. Set those to your screen resolution. The log files you want to attach here are: compile.log, error.log, and system.log. :drunk
thank you ^^

Back