• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cpt.Yuke is back with (good?) news

Sherlockzor

The first Belgian Cpt. of the caribbean
Storm Modder
Hey guys i'm back ,
i had lended the game to my girlfriend and it took ages to get it back
the best part is she hasn't even played it yet :l :p
anyway
i'm back and planning to be more active here

now for the news
i don't know if u guys already have this but if you don't i want to start up an promo team for the mod
what i want to do is making teasers,trailers,gameplay vids maybe even walktroughs
but because i'm a noob with video editing i could use some help and offcourse the more people that want to help the more we can do
so let me know here or by pm
i'll be starting as soon as i have downloaded and installed build alpha 10.1 and that will normally be tommorow

greetings

Welcome back, mate! A promo team, says you? You come at the right moment, says I!
Have a look at the new Publicity & Marketing forum we started yesterday: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/forum/87-publicity-marketing/
Your help is definitly welcome. :yes

The first Belgian Cpt. of the caribbean

Anything Belgian has to be good :3

You don't need permission to start an advertising campaign. War has already been declared :3

Well we don't have enough walkthroughs that say something about actual gameplay (Ref: Build manual), which does help marketing dramatically. The more the merrier.

Back