• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Copies of ships from the Pirates of the Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this dutchman
ae4ab5eb8ae2.png

What is it with the Flying Dutchman, people making their own versions and not sharing their work?
That never seems to happen with any other ships. Is that part of the CURSE?!? :rofl

What is it with the Flying Dutchman, people making their own versions and not sharing their work?
That never seems to happen with any other ships. Is that part of the CURSE?!? :rofl
I don't see the point. If I want to post a pretty picture of the Flying Dutchman, I don't need to go to the trouble of making a new model. A quick Google Image search will turn up plenty of pictures. xD On the other hand, if I have gone to the trouble of making a new model, or even just a new texture (which in reality is all I can do, I don't make new entire models), then I'll make it available so people can properly admire my work. :D

I don't remember a request for help?
I have asked for help many times in the past) and not once did not have it from you) and now I can do everything myself and taking into account your attitude towards me no longer see the point of sharing my work with you) but I can tease you with screenshots)

I have asked for help many times in the past) and not once did not have it from you) and now I can do everything myself and taking into account your attitude towards me no longer see the point of sharing my work with you) but I can tease you with screenshots)
Those are some strong words.
Please be aware that, while I do of course WANT to help people and have done so many times in the past, I often cannot afford to spend the time and effort to do it these days.
That is nothing personally against you; or against anyone else, for that matter. It is just a simple and plain truth.
It doesn't make sense to penalise an entire community who would be interested in your work, just because one person in that community has real life to deal with.

I checked your profile and apparently you made exactly 10 posts on this forum.
You seem to have asked for help in none of them, so I honestly haven't a clue what you're referring to.
Could you please remind me?

While checking your profile, I noticed that you seem to have broken the forum rules by having a second account ("GowrasStiluk").
But my attitude to you is as courteous as it is to any other forum member, so I merely merged both accounts together.
So no harm done and I'm happy to leave it in the past if you are. :doff

It is true that no requests for help have been received under the name "Stuluk". But perhaps under another name?

It is true that no requests for help have been received under the name "Stuluk". But perhaps under another name?
Oooh, a third forum account...? :wp
Anti-Spam Policy
This includes but is not limited to:
[...]
- Deliberately making use of multiple accounts is not acceptable. Such double accounts are subject to being banned and/or deleted without warning.

This is indeed very good looking model so it's even more strange that you don't want to share it with people that likes the game just like you,after all it costs you nothing.But it's your right to do whatever you want with it and no one here will tell you that you MUST share it.And I'm certain that if more people like you would like to make models just for themselves,everyone here would be glad to help them.I just don't see a reason for that childish behavior.

According to the model of the box, it's easy to understand who I am. stop this circus please. and it is clear that I have not finished the ship yet. you have Peter, so many connections and you did not use them to help me.
I doubt that you need it))

According to the model of the box, it's easy to understand who I am. stop this circus please.
Are you saying you want to be banned in accordance with the forum rules? Again?
That can be arranged. If you insist. :shrug

you have Peter, so many connections and you did not use them to help me.
You seem to know more about my connections than I do!
To be honest, all the connections I have are the same ones you yourself have: this forum. :rofl

I doubt that you need it))
Your Flying Dutchman, you mean? Indeed I personally definitely don't need it.
If you want to keep it for yourself, go right ahead; I won't care. But other people here might.
What I do care about, as Site Staff, is the forum rules being followed. We have those for a reason, after all.

That can be arranged. If you insist.
I do not care at all) you still do not understand?)

Your Flying Dutchman, you mean? Indeed I personally definitely don't need it.
If you want to keep it for yourself, go right ahead; I won't care. But other people here might.
What I do care about, as Site Staff, is the forum rules being followed. We have those for a reason, after all.
See how good) you do not care and I do not care) It is not clear why you then pestered me?) other people will write themselves if they need to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back