• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Completing the main quest in 14.a7 & a bug / glitch

bassman7

Landlubber
While trying to complete the main quest in build verison 14.a7 i've found that after attacking any fort the screen goes black.
now i've stated this before but i'm gonna get alittle more specific. this black screen appears after the ransack menu and of course it sits there and doesn't move. however, you can still hit the f1,f2 and the increased speed or time buttons.

in addition another bug that i've found is the ability to pick up more than six rounds of bullets and powders without the bags and flask things. to do this you stand over a dead guy and swap the additional ammunition with one of your items whether its money swords guns. anything but ammuntion. after swapping just pick back up the stuff you dropped and continue on your way. it's rather simple and all the ammunition shows up in the items section of your inventory

You should download the fix and if that doesnt work just wait the real 14 build comes not the alpha version. And i get the black screen when i am starting the game in Cabin so not in a town.

Back