• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Compass too small

smrtwhkd

Master Mariner
Is there anyway I can restore compass back to upper right hand side and make it bigger. Right now my compass is anchored at lower left hand corner above my ship icon and it's so small.

As shown below, the compass is very small. I can barely see directions and gun ranges.

Attachments

• Compass.png
    Compass.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 83
That is the cheapest, most basic compass, which only shows the direction in which you are heading and the direction of the wind. Buy a better one from a street trader or a store. The "Normal Compass" will appear full size at the top right and show wind speed, as well as the "radar" screen showing other ships, though all ships are marked grey. The "Enhanced Compass" shows your companions as green, enemy ships as red, and everything else as grey. You may need to earn a few levels before "Normal Compass" will appear for sale, and you'll definitely need to go up a few levels before "Enhanced Compass" becomes available.

If you begin a game as a Merchant or Corsair, you should be given a "Normal Compass" right at the start.

Back