• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Coming with GOF 1.1.2: Cheat the Death (CTD)

buho

Privateer
Storm Modder
Ok, guys; we all are cheating the game before going to the hardcore quests, loading our officers with every trinket we have and buying tartanes by the dozen to moor them.

With CTD you can "license" your officers in any tavern and store your trinkets in any store. And get men and items back at your return (if you return).

Of course, the new services are for a fee. A sizable fee. Better you having a tangible cache before trying.

Keep tunned. ;)

Cheers.
buho (A).

Ok, guys; we all are cheating the game before going to the hardcore quests, loading our officers with every trinket we have and buying tartanes by the dozen to moor them.
Really? I don't do that ... maybe that's the reason why I get shot to pieces in a hardcore quest or end up with no money no ship as one of those beggars. Nah much more often the CTD ends it all.
:wp :ixi

Maybe rename your mod if you intend a short like CTD... well that sounds like Crash To Desktop to my ears we've got enough of that already ingame as you know. How about TPM (Take Precaution Measures) for a name?

And hurray for your upcoming mod it's really awesome though I know already more than you tell our audience.
:dance

cheers
joe

I named it CTD on proposit. I have a somewhat twisted sense of humor ;).

Cheers.
buho (A).

Back