• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Combined Mod Name Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBat

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
:willLet the voting begin! :dance

As you can see the 11 finalists have been chosen. A total of 5 members of the community responded to the call to judge all the submitted names, and deliver their top 3 (or so) finalists. Now its up to the rest of the community to decide what the future name of the combined mod will be.

Voting will close July 16th 2010, 8am EST (1200z). After that time, the winning name will be announced, and will take its rightful place on the next release of the combined mod. The title will be shown on the splash screen (that thingy that pops up when you first load the game) Options menu, and selected loading screens

Please keep in mind that we will be looking for designers in future to help us with these various items...

Thank you for your time

FireBat, except from "Broadsides and Booty" coming up twice, those are some great names
smile.gif

Thanks Bud, hadn't noticed that

I really am impressed with the choices. Its hard to choose the best one as they are all so good.

A name is better than no name. And since they're all good, you'll get a good one in the end.
There IS no perfect one anyway, I suppose, so you've already won. :cheeky

Great bunch of names! Me vote is cast! :onya

To clairfy...the voting ends July 16th not June 16th as previously stated

15 votes are not many. Hopefully, people see this when dropping in occasionally.

Maybe it could be stickied while voting is open?

Arrrgh! I've cast me vote, maties. May the best name win!

Cap'n Drow

LOL; it IS the most hilarious one. I almost voted for it based on the fun of it, but I reckon it wouldn't work as well. I DO like it a lot though.

:dance We have a winner :dance

Age of Pirates II : Gentlemen of Fortune!
:keith

A very clear winner it is. Even tho there are only 2 dozen votes, the trend is clear, with the winner getting more than half of the votes.
Speaking for myself, I am quite pleased with the choice, and can't wait to see it as the title of the Combined Mod.
Thank you to all members you contributed ideas, and to those who voted.

Woho. Even though it lost my suggestion got second :p

But yea i voted for the winner to ^^;

Just the best choice :p

cant wait to see it in use XD

It's a good title to be sure. :onya

Seems all votes disappeared though. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back