• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

colony status

mrpirate101

Landlubber
ignore the topic name lols,.....

does anyone know if there is a davy jones character mod being done, and also a second question is it possible to add new maps to the game if any one has had experienc with trying this all ready then pleasegive us some advice on how to because i want to add a certain location from the potc game.

if you want to see what im on about please see - potc movieship part 1, it's the place where the pearl is sailing through the narrow water ways. me want that island or place in my game ty for any help on this subject.

If you click the Edit button on the first post of a thread that you made it will let you change the topic name ;)

PotC movieship part 1? Link please ;)

Davy Jones model is done for PotC and is compatible with CoAS but requires some differences (I will find my tutorial and stick it)

does anyone know if there is a davy jones character mod being done, and also a second question is it possible to add new maps to the game if any one has had experienc with trying this all ready then pleasegive us some advice on how to because i want to add a certain location from the potc game.

if you want to see what im on about please see - potc movieship part 1, it's the place where the pearl is sailing through the narrow water ways. me want that island or place in my game ty for any help on this subject.

I did see a file that listed all the islands and who the towns belong to ie Nevis, Charlestown = England but i can't remember what the file was called or where i saw it. I've been trying to find it for you, it listed every island and town in the game and who owned them. I don't know if changing the nation for say Charlestown from Egland to Pirates would work i expect there would be other files that would need editing first like total which civileans you will see at the town which is in another file i saw starring taven owner's, shipyard owner's etc all the NPC's and which nation they belong to and which towns they will appear. It would be funny going to Totuga expecting to see pirates and seeing French soldiers gaurding the town lol.

I did see a file that listed all the islands and who the towns belong to ie Nevis, Charlestown = England but i can't remember what the file was called or where i saw it. I've been trying to find it for you, it listed every island and town in the game and who owned them. I don't know if changing the nation for say Charlestown from Egland to Pirates would work i expect there would be other files that would need editing first like total which civileans you will see at the town which is in another file i saw starring taven owner's, shipyard owner's etc all the NPC's and which nation they belong to and which towns they will appear. It would be funny going to Totuga expecting to see pirates and seeing French soldiers gaurding the town lol.

i got the towns i wanted pirate now, found the part i needed. and the link you wanted is is
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=u2HvvupWn8k

My internet is playing up :(

Have you looked at the tutorial for porting characters across from PotC to CoAS yet?

have a few times, have a rough idea but i will keep going over it, also i dont know what build has the davy jones on it, if you could let me know and i'll download it

I cant remember where Davy Jones was added... I could do what I did with the Pearl and Dutchman in a few days (my internet limit has been reached so is REALLY REALLY slow) :(

But yes adding characters to CoAS from PotC is really easy but some of the animations will look weird :facepalm

I cant remember where Davy Jones was added... I could do what I did with the Pearl and Dutchman in a few days (my internet limit has been reached so is REALLY REALLY slow) :(

But yes adding characters to CoAS from PotC is really easy but some of the animations will look weird :facepalm

thank you and don't worry about the internet mine is on the fritz to, keeps shutting off lols

Back