• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved COAS directory

Ok ryan first of all I had a problem a bit like yours before I could get the new mod to go in the games directory right away what I did was extract the files to a folder I created on my desktop then I copy and paste it to the game folder and for the game running on disk why don't you get a crack like I did my game is not even original bought I downloaded it from pirate bay and had crack everything ready now you want to start with a ship of your desire right ? With what character or you playing in game? Tell me and I'll teach you how to start with that character and even the ship that you want reply here or pm me ill help you.

Cheers

Ok ryan I think you must know where RPG utilite is right? Open it up and go down allmost all the way down find this line Case"Dep0":
Pchar.ship.type = generateship(SHIP_Blackpearl, true) ok now chage the Blackpearl to VICTORY then save the file and done if it doesn't work let me know I'll help u out cheers

U are really doing something wrong here just try another ship and don't copy paste what I typed for you just change the ship name by yourself I'm helping you out here on my blackberry but if u are still having problem I'm gonna try have some time of and give you a copy of my RPG Utility file

Here try putting 32GunFrigate as your starting ship that name is correct so just copy paste it

And no that ship can be under allmost any character you know I don't know if there a storyline for jack sparow bcs I had try playing as him and my game keeps in black screen when it done loading so that's something I'll have to chek out I'm gonna try playing it now and edit the starting ship ill reply here the results

Ryan it worked for me just fine I edited the file RPG Utility where it is in don't copy it to desktop and then paste back just edit it right in its folder maybe u have to right click with you mouse on RPG Utility then properties/compability and down u will see run ass administrator chek the box aply and exit then edit the file

Here it is Ship_Victory

Remember to leave the commas "

Ok I thinks its enough If you are really trolling I'm gona pm one of the site owners so they ban you it really imposible for so much thing not to work so don't try to be funny and don't reply

Look up "City of Abandoned Ships Cheats" on Google. They'll tell you what to do on one of the sites. I've done it, and it has nothing to do with the term "realisticshippurchase." It's going to be a lot easier for us to understand you if you use complete, coherent sentences with punctuation. Don't say it didn't work this time. I've done it multiple times to multiple installs.

Tnk god someone speak up tnx post captain look I even can make a cheat its easy just to edit the debug.h file but I'm not planing on explaining this guy he apears to understand nothing we say to him btw the cheat works when in F11 cheats menu it just some minor edit

Cheers

Back