• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combined Mod Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see u used some stuff i gave on ftp as sea foam :will :will i hope u used my devil skin for dutch lineship :onya

In Ships_init.c - HMS Sophie

refship.WaterLine = 0.3;

should be corrected to:

refship.WaterLine = 0.0;

The poor crew is drowning on the lower decks :)

I`m plaing version 3.15 and I still have a cannon bug (unlimited cannons)
Any solutions?

Sorry, this has yet to be corrected on some ships. If you wish to upgrade cannons you can do so by purchasing new cannons and placing all new cannons, this will remove the older set of cannons.

I`m plaing version 3.15 and I still have a cannon bug (unlimited cannons)
Any solutions?

Sorry, this has yet to be corrected on some ships. If you wish to upgrade cannons you can do so by purchasing new cannons and placing all new cannons, this will remove the older set of cannons.

I know that and found one more bug
When cannon foll out in ship with cannon bug it is imposible to repair it :/

...I have yet to notice a difference from the first release of CMV 3 save the texture on the muskets. In fact, I've noticed more bugs this go around...

-All the "new" ships still don't have a portrait when you are in the transfer crew/cargo screen, or the shipyard... or the store. Making it impossible to scroll to them. Would have thought this to have been fixed after 2 patches - particularly since many of these ships have a portrait in the shipyard "buy" panel... just not one in the scroll option for your ships.
-Above, but ditto for some of the unique officers (Beltrope)
-I am playing Peter Blood and ran into... myself at a tavern and could have recruited... myself.
-At taverns, i'm usually only able to recruit 17 guys or so. Is this due to starting a new game, or were counters changed for the number of crew available to recruit?

-All the "new" ships still don't have a portrait when you are in the transfer crew/cargo screen, or the shipyard... or the store. Making it impossible to scroll to them. Would have thought this to have been fixed after 2 patches - particularly since many of these ships have a portrait in the shipyard "buy" panel... just not one in the scroll option for your ships.
-Above, but ditto for some of the unique officers (Beltrope)
Hehe, if this bug was easy to fix, it would have been fixed by now. Unfortunatly, this game is not the most logical when trying to fix it. Instead of 'scrolling' try clicking on where each ship should be.
-I am playing Peter Blood and ran into... myself at a tavern and could have recruited... myself.
Another curious thing that happens. So far, as far as I can tell, the only way to fix it is to have no hero officers available to recruit, and we certainly don't want that.
-At taverns, i'm usually only able to recruit 17 guys or so. Is this due to starting a new game, or were counters changed for the number of crew available to recruit?
This is definetly because you are a new captain. As time goes along, you will be able to recruit higher numbers of crew.

Another curious thing that happens. So far, as far as I can tell, the only way to fix it is to have no hero officers available to recruit, and we certainly don't want that.
How about putting in a check into the function that generates the tavern officers.

Something of the like.

If player character == officer
change officer

Dont really know the exact values but something along those lines. Should be able to fix it. Or if you cant change him, then simply make him vanish.

Should be able to, yes. I do recall Captain Maggee once tried to prevent this from happening, but all attempts failed. :modding

In addition to those issues mentioned, i also sometimes get enemy ships telling me they are "out of X ammo what should they do?" Like companion ships do. Anyone else getting that>?

all in all though the game seems to work completely, interface issues with portraits yes you can't scroll them, but you can click and it will change to what you click on.

For your information, in my CoAS CM 3.1.5 installation, I just had a look in the PROGRAM\Locations folder.
I was rather surprised to find the island files in that folder AND in the "init" subfolder.
I don't think that's intentional and I recommend fixing that for the next release to prevent confusion.

Hello everyone,
a question .. I downloaded the mod 3.15 BEAUTIFUL! But I understand how I can return the game
in my language, the Italian?
What files do I edit?

Hiron :keith

:rolleyes: Hi
I'm italian too :) I doubt you can switch no harm to italian. I'm playing the english localization. Anyway if you succeed let me know.

:rolleyes: Hi
I'm italian too :) I doubt you can switch no harm to italian. I'm playing the english localization. Anyway if you succeed let me know.

WOW! Che bello poter scrivere nella propria lingua!! In inglese non sono molto ferrato..

Anyway I thought of doing so ... Update the game with the mod and then copy the original version of AoP quest and menù.
But... work the game?? Mah!!! I hope you

to adjust language in the game one would have to edit all files in Program\Text

Just to let you guys know, when you travel with your ship, you get some error in the error.log

Code:
RUNTIME ERROR - file: characters\characterUtilite.c; line: 188
invalid index -14 [size:99]
invalid array index
function 'GetCargoGoods' stack error
RUNTIME ERROR - file: scripts\food.c; line: 109
Unknown data type

More you travel more error you get. Just want to let you guys know about it.

P.S: I like the work you guys did so far, except the store I found it quite cheap.

Cheers, :cheers

Which store? The trade goods or the character goods?

I smuggle only so i never realized since I always make out like a bandit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back