• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

COAS admiral chest locked , where is diving suit?

woopypooky

Master Mariner
i think i almost completed the COAS main quest already, i met the guy and he asked me to bring him money for the corvette. But money not an issue here.

The thing is i cant open some chest, especially one inside the admiral office and outside the deck of that warship. I have simple key from giving wine to soldier,, another simple key from alice taylor and also complex key that i snatch from St. Gabriel table with them hitting me.

Now i heard from many threads, there are magical loot in leyton dexter chest, also many things undersea, so i not going to left COAS without those loot.

Actually which one is leyton dexter chest? how to open it?

I ran around looking everywhere but cant find it. Got any cheats?

i believe you're missing the medium key. search the forum more carefully on their specific locations. as for layton's key, it is speculated that it's randomly generated in different places but i heard a lot of people found it on the bow of the fury, including myself. layton's chest is located at the bottom of tartarus, only accessible through swimming. just keep in mind that once you're informed that the governor is searching for some treasure, you are in for a competition to find the key within a given time limit.

oh i just found out the time limit is 2 days eh? the quest log should be more precise. I think i got to reload from the beginning again.

Back