• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Chest!!

Estharos

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Is it possible to remove the traps, permanently. On them? My player use a chest at the beginning of the game to collect is stuff and most of the time there's a trap on it and I die horribly since I'm just lv1.

Is it possible to tell the game to remove traps on a specific chest? If so how?

Cheers, :cheers

Which chest are you using ? - You can use the chests in your Captains Cabin to store stuff. ( they should not have ant traps on them )

If you are playing the Peter Blood story - then I think there is a chest in amongst the log piles in the plantation that you can use to store stuff safely.
Is it that chest that you are haveing problems with ?

:read

No, I create a story line of my own and when I start I'm at the estate. So I decide to use the chest in the room on the second floor so my character can get is stuff but he die most of the time due to this trap.

I just want to know if there's a code I can use to avoid the chest to have traps?

I think that varriable is in relation to the amount of luck you have but to be honest, I have no idea where in the files you'll find that information, you'll have to go through the files to find it.

That's why I ask. Went thru the entire files so far and found nothing. I guess I will have to go thru it again.

Back