• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Changing starting ship and Money

95Rifles

Landlubber
Hey, I cant see any info on changing starting ship & or money with the Build Mod enabled. ATM I am modifying a ship and I want to see it when I start the game.

I changed the Characters Init.c file but to no avail can anyone help me??

Which modpack version do you have right now?
Build 13: Set your starting ship options in PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h
Build 14 Alpha 9: Set your starting ship per storyline in PROGRAM\Storylines\[Storyline].c

For money, just use the cheatmode:

================================
Cheats:
These only work if ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on
at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h

Numpad 0 = Godmode
Numpad 1 = Officer 1 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 2 = Officer 2 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 3 = Officer 3 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 4 = Player Level-Up
Numpad 5 = Player Fake Level Up
Numpad 6 = + 100000 Gold and + 10000 Wealth
Numpad 7 = Cycle through reputations (increase/decrease reputation)
Numpad 9 = Trigger enemy attack (cheatmode not required)

Thanks,

Are the ship names the same(is there a list somewhere) and/or can I set Cannonballs?

What is the best ship?

All ships are in PROGRAM\Ships\ships_init.c. The best ship depends on what you want from your ship.

<b>These only work if ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on
at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h</b>

<!--quoteo(post=322323:date=May 25 2009, 12:41 AM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pieter Boelen @ May 25 2009, 12:41 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322323"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Which modpack version do you have right now?
Build 13: Set your starting ship options in PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h
Build 14 Alpha 9: Set your starting ship per storyline in PROGRAM\Storylines\[Storyline].c

For money, just use the cheatmode:

Cheats:
These only work if ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on
at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h

Numpad 0 = Godmode
Numpad 1 = Officer 1 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 2 = Officer 2 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 3 = Officer 3 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 4 = Player Level-Up
Numpad 5 = Player Fake Level Up
Numpad 6 = + 100000 Gold and + 10000 Wealth
Numpad 7 = Cycle through reputations (increase/decrease reputation)
Numpad 9 = Trigger enemy attack (cheatmode not required)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thank for a list on what each cheat does.

Cheers, mate. You can find that and more information in your <i>buildinfo</i> folder in your main game directory. :dooff

Sadly with only a laptop I dont have num-pad so therefore they dont work. ANyway, having fun and I chained it to my steam.

<!--quoteo(post=323677:date=May 30 2009, 08:05 PM:name=95Rifles)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (95Rifles @ May 30 2009, 08:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=323677"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sadly with only a laptop I dont have num-pad so therefore they dont work. ANyway, having fun and I chained it to my steam.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
With a laptop *normally* you will have a button with Fn on it hold that and press the blue numbers
blue numbers = numpad

You can also change the default controls in <i>PROGRAM\CONTROLS\DefaultControls.h</i>
Make sure you don't cause any double assignments, then reset the controls to (your new) default once you're done.

Back