• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Changing Forum

Ahh,

Your talking about updating posts which were made before the upgrade? Or posts that are being made even now?

I think it's limited to posts that have been made before the upgrade.

Yeah, I had the same problem then when I was updating the FTP sticky.

I'm not sure if there is a way around it, maybe turning html off might help in the future but for this moment :(

I've run across something very odd: I can't put any animations in my signature. The forum keeps saying they're bigger than maximum dimensions it doesn't list, and it mentions there is a limit to the number of lines of text one can have.

I just thought it odd since there are others on here with animations that far exceed those I tried dimension-wise. For instance, I tried putting the piratesahoy animated pirate ship in my sig, as well as a winking smiley I found on Photobucket, and it still claims they're too big.

Does anybody have any ideas what might be causing this? I've tried it in both Firefox and IE, as well as cleaning out all my cookies, and nothing seems to fix it.

Edit: I also can't add text either - typing even one letter results in a warning saying I've passed the allowed amount of text (!?). Anybody else run into this problem?

Yup, it looks like it. I have signature weirdness too, it won't let me change anything.

So that's five people with the problem already. This is confirmed for sure.
Now as for getting it fixed... :facepalm

Ah well, I really needed a new signature anyway, it'll give me time to work on one while Keith sorts things out.

It seems that they're having the same signature-problem at http://jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18088

It hasn't been updated yet meigger, Keith hasn't been around for a couple of weeks now ...you know how those Aussies are when the go walkabout! xD:

Seriously though, he may wait to update it until he does the overhaul on the front page, that's been in the works for a while now, he is probably working on that behind the scenes ...or he is just lost in CoAS! :wp

I haven't seen it yet Captain Magee, I do plan on watching it one of these days though. Some of my favorite movies of all time have come out of Australia or take place there, Mad Max, Crocodile Dundee, The Man From Snowy River, The Dish, Quigley Down Under ...I could go on and on. Anyway, I am familiar with a lot of the customs and culture, it's a fascinating and incredibly beautiful country. If I ever get the chance, I plan on spending some time there! :onya

Pieter, do yourself a favor and watch the first Crocodile Dundee if you can find it! You can skip the sequals, but the first one was absolutely brilliant!

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8X1726pwQIE[/media]

Sorry for the confusion; I HAD seen that one.
And some of the sequels too, but I don't remember which. Good fun to be sure. :yes

Ahhh, Ok, no problem mate. If you can find it, I also highly recommend The Dish! :onya

Back