• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Changing advanced game options in current save game w/o bugs

Removing the mod completely would probably cause all kinds of bugs, which is the last thing you'd want.

Some features require a new game because there are too many differences between the ON and OFF states. It's probably down to the types of files involved too, but I'm not entirely sure.
In other words, I doubt it's possible to activate it correctly without starting a new game, which I appreciate is an inconvenience if you've made a lot of progress.

I could be wrong though, and there might be some code that would do the trick, but I'm no expert with the code and there is a lack of people regularly online who may be able to help.

thanks for reply
i guess i found a temporary solution by adding the following lines in console.c:

GiveItem2Character(PChar, "powderflask");
GiveItem2Character(PChar, "ammopouch");
GiveItem2Character(PChar, "gunpowder");
GiveItem2Character(PChar, "pistolbullets");
GiveItem2Character(PChar, "pistolgrapes");
GiveItem2Character(PChar, "musketbullets");

Now when im out of ammo i just spam f12 for a few seconds and go futher :D

BTW does any1 know how can i add count to items added by console? I mean i want to add not 1 bullet, but e.g 100 bullets per 1 console command to avoid spamming of F12.

thanks for reply

BTW does any1 know how can i add count to items added by console? I mean i want to add not 1 bullet, but e.g 100 bullets per 1 console command to avoid spamming of F12.

Check near the bottom of the console file - there is some code like this: -

GiveItem2Character(GetCharacter(idx), "blade13+1");
EquipCharacterByItem(GetCharacter(idx), "blade13+1");
GiveItem2Character(GetCharacter(idx), "pistol5+2");
EquipCharacterByItem(GetCharacter(idx), "pistol5+2");
GiveItem2Character(GetCharacter(idx), "commonarmor");
EquipCharacterByItem(GetCharacter(idx), "commonarmor");
TakeNItems(GetCharacter(idx), "gunpowder", 6);
TakeNItems(GetCharacter(idx), "pistolbullets", 6);

I think what you need is something like the bottom 2 lines.

:drunk

Back