• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Casper Clan

leongt

Master Mariner
I'm doing the COAS quest line and am up to the part were I have to clean out the Casper Clan but they are every were and it doesn't matter were I run I've still got no hope of taking them on one by one , I'm level 43 and would like some tips on this

<!--quoteo(post=335660:date=Jul 7 2009, 03:36 AM:name=leongt)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leongt @ Jul 7 2009, 03:36 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=335660"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm doing the COAS quest line and am up to the part were I have to clean out the Casper Clan but they are every were and it doesn't matter were I run I've still got no hope of taking them on one by one , I'm level 43 and would like some tips on this<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Talk to the barmaid and once you're done with that part talk to her boyfriend Boyle on Tartarus.

I ended up going to the ship with the split in the side and getting the good Armour and sword, It turned out to be quite easy I just found a part were they could only attack me 2 at a time and use the 4 barrel gun and lots of potions.

Hope this doesn't effect the quest line be not going to the barmaid? Because when I spoke to Chad Capper after talking to the mechanic my quest book never updated.

If you run down the first stairs, vear right, go around the next set and up the set of stairs in back, then head for the door there. To the right of that is a spot where you can force them to fight you one at a time, just have to be careful of their pushing in. Its right next to the doors going to the deck that are locked.
No, not talking to the barmaid does nothing really, you just don't get help. But you can still finish the quests.

I did it this way at level 23, so its very possible, and the armor does help... but if your up to the caspers you should already have it.

Thanks Axet but I've finished the Casper clan part as I said in my second post it was quite easy with the best Armour and medium sword from the ship split in half.

Now all I need to do is find this thing the mechanic said he dropped on the sea bottom plus some loot

Be sure to loot all the chests there, there's plenty of nice stuff down there (rat god totems, among other things).

Back