• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Caribbean Pirates - The Board game in your browser or mobile

ALexusB1

Landlubber
Hello everybody!
This is @ALexusB from Seaward.Ru (PotC addon and AoP games)
I haven't been in here for a long time (and lost my password from account).
I have several new projects. I do it on Unity.

The main is in development right now.
Test build
https://yandex.com/games/app/208983?draft=true&lang=en

You can't play yet.
I need help with testing, localization checks and design ideas. Please, contact me if you are interested in.

My two other indie game projects
Ready - Dice poker Joker
Dices Joker Poker - Apps on Google Play
In the browser

And the Solitaire game. Waiting for publication in Draft status

Last edited:
Almost ready for play

Storm is working. You can move, shot, repair, achieve goal (Spanish to Bermuda).
You can set turn back and replay turn with new wind.

Not ready boarding for pirates.

Last edited:
I've done boarding! So you can try full game options to play in Player vs. Player mode.
New levels and tasks and Player vs. Computer are under construction.

Last edited:
New build with ready to play Computer vs. Player mode in every 3 missions.
You can even set Computer vs. Computer and see the show of autoplay.

This game works fine on SmartTV in the browser. But you'll need a mouse/airmouse connected to play.
It is very funny to play with your friend on a big 60"+ screen.

Is anyone interested in this project? Any comments?
It is really strange and sad to write announces in the silence. I saw only some Like marks and that's all :(

Has you played a couple of rounds in the game? What are your impressions?
Please do not keep silence. I need your feedback!

Played this game for a bit.
The map, sounds and models are from PotC right? Many things are very familiar, despite the fact that the last time I played PotC was 10 years ago :D
The game is quite difficult (for a board game), but the tasks are interesting and make you think to win
Tried to play with my friend and it turned out quite fun. I remember a funny incident. His ship had 2 more hp but the compass gave out a storm. Because of this, I was able to approach him, board him and win.
Although it seemed that I would definitely lose :)

The game mode is when two opponents are AI.
Each mission is played once. When AI was being developed and missions were being balanced, hundreds of such auto-games were played in order to more accurately distribute ships and their parameters.
This is not a review of the game - it is a live demonstration of the logic of AI and its capabilities.
Due to the use of perks, the situation can change a lot. If a person plays-And does not apply perks, then it will not be either, until the first application by a person. That is, you can play the classics.
Link to the game in the browser

If you want to support the project from the studio SeawardRu (author of AoP), then please run the browser version and put 5* there.

Back