• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Capture problem!

SteelHeart

Landlubber
I've finished pirates quest line and now just wait 1 year till morgan come back. When I've captured a city, it change flag but didn't demand a goveror. I want to know how to appoint officer to be a governor and also how to upgrade city like age of pirates 1. There must be a colony panel in character table when trigger F2 but I can't see one. Anyone can help me please?

After you capture the city, you can appoint governor only if you take city for yourself.

To appoint the governor you have to leave the city and than return, and after arrival back to your city talk to one of the fighters, and the option will appear to assign him/her as a governor.

Unfortunately, only thing you can do with the city is collect taxes, there's no colony panel (unless one of new mods implemented it - I'm still playing GoF 1.1.2). To collect taxes you first must appoint your governor and than periodically return to the city (I'm not sure whether taxes are collected weekly or monthly) and talk to your governor.

And I think that's about it what you can do with the colony, unless I missed something.

Cheers!

An appointed govenor colects taxes every day, and as Skodarap said talk to your govenor and see how much is collected each day, or if you want to remove him. Also after capturing a city it is good to talk to a diplomaat to get the Original Country who owned the city before you to stop sending huge fleets to your port inorder to recapture the city. Its really expensive for me like 4 or5 million piasters. But its worth it. Only take a city if you have the money and good ships to efend incase of attacks. :onya

Back