• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved cant speed up ship time in Stock POTC?

Nightmare

Freebooter
I've got this problem, when i'm in a sea battle or just sailing in general i cant seem to speed up time by pressing "R". Im playing the Stock US Retail version of the game and I've tried pressing "R" on the Stock European version and it works so i don't know why its not working. anyone have this problem and is there a fix for it?

Is it perhaps a different button there?
Check the manual or the options menu.

Fixed i read in the Readme file that it is "R" in the EU version but in the US one its "*" so i guess that's done. But is there a way to change it in the game files make to its Original Key because its not in the Game Controls menu to change.

Discovered the code! CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "TimeScale", CI_GetKeyCode("VK_MULTIPLY"), 0, false ); I then changed it to this CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "TimeScale", CI_GetKeyCode("KEY_R"), 0, false );. It works perfectly after i changed it. If anyone wants to updated there controls to the Orignal Timescale Key "R" then give this file a try thanks for the help Pieter as always! :dance

Attachments

• init_pc.c
    18.6 KB · Views: 240
Back