• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't continue boarding

Aerilon

Powder Monkey
Situation is this:
I was fighting with an enemy vessel on high seas, I approached the ship and started a boarding actions. Everything like normal so far.
Then the boarding starts, my marines killer all the enemies and then they put their swords away. At this point, usually when all enemies are killed my own character is also putting his sword away and I can hit Space to continue the boarding.
But this time I was still standing their, holding the sword in my hands. So I did it manually by pressing E. Then I wanted to continue boarding, but nothing happened when I pressed the space button.
I can't even leave the f*cking ship. So I loaded my savegame and the issue is still there. I tried all savegames....everytime with the same issue. For testing I startet a complete new game, and then it works all properly.
But this can't be the solution. I already deleted a 120hour savegame because of this failure and started again, because I thought it would be a unique thing. And now it happens again and I have no idea WHY or WHAT TO DO.
And I definitively will not start a third time...there must be something to make the issue disappear.
So please help me!

what happens if you change the prisoner ransoming mod into ransoming through the passenger screen, the older version of the two? i'm rather curious about this, since i think it fixes the problem, but it's never been confirmed. then again, the problem used to be slightly different from what you describe.

Check this post --->> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352880

Item #6

See if it fixes the problem

:drunk

YES! Thank god and thank you! :D It works. I pressed F12, then space and now everything is like before. Thanks a lot!!!!!

maybe that bit of code should be uncommented out by default? Or to put it another way why is it commented out by default? ;)

Back