• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

can't capture tripulation of enemy ships as slaves

Aki90

Landlubber
I have the flying heart with almost full capacity of crew... and sometimes even longboats begin the boarding fight with me instead of surrendering, obviously higher class ships do that also. Why could that be happening? thanks for your reply and sorry if this was already posted somewhere.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-03-27 201952.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-27 201952.png
    702.3 KB · Views: 21
usually it's because your charisma is low, your authority is low or because you are sailing a ship that is giving you a penalty on all of your skills due to the navigation requirements (Flying Heart needs 100 in navigation)

usually it's because your charisma is low, your authority is low or because you are sailing a ship that is giving you a penalty on all of your skills due to the navigation requirements (Flying Heart needs 100 in navigation)
oooh..... well it's kinda weird, me and tichingitu are both 100 at navigation and that still happens, so the penalization thing may not be a problem... and you know how much charisma or authority does it need to fix this? (and luck obtaining it haha) i have 5 authority

Back